Monday, July 14, 2014

I'm Back!

Okay, okay. I suck as a blogger, I know. Basically for the past 7 months it's as if I've dropped off the face of the earth and I apologize. Literally, I have zero excuse. The only sort of reasoning I can cling to is "life". My life has and remains crazy since this past December due to the extensive changes going on all around me.Now let's see... when I last blogged I was solely a fashion blog, but I would like to alter that. It might be easier just to scrap the whole thing and become an entirely new blog with a new mantra in mind, but I like what I have started here. I like my theme, I like my name, and I like my colors. Can it be that simple?

I'm not sure what I want to accomplish with the rebirth of my blog, but all I know is for once in my life I want to finish what I've started. Especially with so many huge milestones approaching in the next 10 months! Now I'm not going to go into detail of the past 7 months and what I define them as "crazy" months, but let's just sum it up as I moved to Florida, dual enrolled at the local college, graduated high school, was accepted to FGCU, and moved to California for the summer. So yes, you could call that a little cray-cray. Oh and my brother married the lovely Allyson on May 3rd, 2014.





They make the cutest couple don't they?! I honestly am so happy for them and still can't believe that I have a sister-in-law! I can't wait to be flying back to Florida in a month so we will at least be in the same state, meaning we will hopefully be seeing each other more often! Actually I might be at their house for Thanksgiving because I won't be flying to my mom and dad's since I'm flying back for Christmas just a week and a half later.

Anyways, that's just the surface of what's new with me, but maybe I'll share some more tomorrow...or maybe not. Just depends how much of my life I wish to keep private. We'll see if I'm feeling saucy... ;)

It's 20 till midnight here on the Californian Coast, and I should probably start heading towards the idea of sleep. I'm trying to keep a solid sleep pattern so I can better adjust to college life when it starts. Ya sounds great on paper, but in real life that is a tough task to accomplish being that I am a creature of the night. So for now, I must leave you all in suspense of my next move and bid you adieu.

Have a lovely day!
-Hannah

No comments: