Monday, July 21, 2014

Music Monday♫

Well hey there lovely! Welcome to a new segment I'm starting called Music Monday! I've yet to decide if it's something I'll do every Monday, or sporadically throughout the month. But one thing you can be absolutely certain of is this will only occur on Monday's! Yay for Hannah being somewhat punctual and organized! :)

Soooo how this is going to work is I'm going to select 5 songs that I'm vibing off of that week, month, or day and give you direct links to go check 'em out for yourself! Easy enough? Great! Then in the comments below, I would love for you to recommend songs to me and let me know what you think of my picks! And who knows, I might just feature you in my next Music Monday... ;)

Alrighty, here we goooooooooo! :D

1. Mulholland Drive by The Never Ending (go to song)


It is just such a great song with an original sound. The lead singer has such a soft, sweet voice that you almost have to listen to the song twice to decide if you like it or not. But needless to say I decided I LOVED it--hence why it is #1. If you are in a mellow mood or trying to be calm, this is a great song to relax to!

2. Princess of China - Acoustic by Coldplay (go to song)


Rhianna + Coldplay = perfection. Enough said. Haha but no really this song is absolutely stunning and it's been out for quite awhile so I'm sure most of you have heard it, but I don't care! I'm a little late to get on the Coldplay bandwagon, but OMG am I glad I am now! This song is amazing! I was playing it this morning while I was ate breakfast today, and my mom was like, "What is that? Are you listening to chanting? That sounds tribal, Hannah." I just smiled and nodded. :)

3. Call It Whatever by Bella Thorne (go to song)


Don't laugh okay? This song is freaking adorable! While it is very debatable as to what is Bella's real voice and what is auto-tuned in this song, it is still a catchy song! Definitely up there on my my top 5 jam's of the summer! It's a light, cute, fun, and overall a very upbeat song. I cannot listen to it without bouncing up and down or dancing around my bedroom! It makes me so happy! :)

4. Good Girls by 5 Seconds of Summer (go to song)


THIS SONG MAN, THIS SONG IS LIFE. Haha literally this song was written about me! I can relate almost 100% to this tune and it's an added bonus that it's by one of my favorite bands that I've ever seen live. This is honestly a let's get happy and dance song because that's exactly what happens! Not to mention the lyrics are so easy to learn, you'll know them after listening 3 times!

5. Life of the Party by Shawn Mendes (go to song)


Tears. Feels. Tears. Feels. Tears and more tears. You just read the series of events that occur when I listen to this song. I have yet to get through this song without shedding less than one tear yet... Being a fan of Shawn since I discovered him last year in the summer of 2013, you could say I was a little more than excited when he finally dropped this as his first single. And not to mention how incredibly proud I was of him for staying at #1 on iTunes for almost 24 hours! Needless to say I love this song and you should too. End of story.


Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my list and maybe found one or two new songs to blast in your car this summer. I had a lot of fun with this blog post so if all goes well, I might keep it up! Don't forget to comment below!

I hope you are having a great Monday so far, and I'll talk to you in my next post! :)

Have a lovely week!
-Hannah

No comments: