Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summer Trend: Mini-Bags

TREND ALERT! Summer is almost over, but it seems the cool trends are just starting! Hence, the mini-bag! For those of you wondering where it all started from, where have you been?? Right now all the buzz is on Louis Vuitton’s Petite Malle mini-bag ($4500-$5000). While not yet out in stores, I cannot go on a fashion site without seeing at least one mention of this glorious bag! Now I don't know about you, but my debit card can't exactly handle a $4500 charge for a bag... But that doesn't mean there aren't cheaper options out there! And once you find that budget-friendly mini-bag that was made for you, you're gonna need to style it just right!

Personally, my favorite pairing for any mini-bag is a maxi or knee-length skirt!




I absolutely love the balance of a flowing, full skirt and a petite bag. The contrast is really great because since the bags are so small, they go with almost any color or patterned skirt because of the size! And you can see for yourself in the photos that the possibilities truly are endless for a full-length skirt and mini-bags.


Also, another great pairing is the classic jean look.



It doesn't get more simple than that! Jeans, top, accessories, and a mini-bag! It's really all up to you, but my advice would be choose one accent color from your mini-bag and try to center your whole look around it. Just like in the above photo where the woman planned her entire outfit around the lavender/ pale blue on the flap of her mini-bag. See? Simple yet so chic and stylish!

I will definitely be on a search for the perfect mini-bag for myself very soon!

Let me know if you guys like these trend alert type of posts in the comments below and if you do I'll try to keep it up! :)

♥Hannah

No comments: