Thursday, July 17, 2014

Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source to all things fashion, beauty, and life. It has come to my attention that H has finished the last episode of GG on Netflix today. Who's to say the letdown of the show only lasts a day? Watch out little H, you're going to need more than a new show to pull you out this time. Xoxo, Gossip Girl.


Haha! I'm sorry I couldn't resist! But yes, it's true. I watched the final episode of the glorious Gossip Girl today and let me just say, THE FEELS. :''''(

I cannot get over this! I am trying to hold my tongue and not give out any spoilers as I assume there are more than a few of you out there like myself who are behind the fad, still watching Gossip Girl on Netflix. All I have to say is I did not see the real identity of GG coming, but at the same time I knew the whole time! Ugh, that show man. FEELS.

One thing that will never change though, no matter how far into the show you are is the feelings between Chuck and Blair. They are the star-crossed lovers from the upper east side and it couldn't be more perfect! Can we just take a moment please...



I am in such an emotional and unstable place right now I'm not even sure where this blog post is going. Haha. I just wanted to share my love of GG with you! And if you haven't see Gossip Girl yet, what are you waiting for?! Seriously if you love fashion, glamour, and drama then this is the show for you! All 6 seasons are on Netflix right now, so get to it! You won't regret it I promise! :)

Then once you finish the show like me, we can fangirl together! Comment below who your favorite character is from GG, or just what you love about it in general.

Have a lovely day!
-Hannah

P.S. Help me figure out what I should watch next! Recommend some shows or movies you think I would like in the comments below!

No comments: