Wednesday, July 16, 2014

July Ipsy Bag

(First off I apologize in advance for the HORRID photo quality! I lost my camera card for my digital camera and had to use my iPhone camera. *hangs head in shame*)

Yesterday that glorious pink package in the mail that so many await monthly. For the July Ipsy Glam Bag this month, it was titled "Sensationally Sunkissed"...cute right? As usual, I tore off that protective pink padding as fast as my fingers could manage and found a chic hot pink leather pouch full of goodies.


Adorable pouch and even more awesome goodies am I right?! Anyways, for anyone who is wondering what the heck is this Ipsy that this girl keeps blabbing on and on about? It is a lovely beauty monthly subscription (Ipsy) that costs $10/month and they send you typically 5 travel to full size beauty items for you to try out. Usually, its makeup, fragrances, and hair products, but occasionally something else. And you get a cute different makeup bag every month so that's a whole other bonus! Definitely worth the $10 every month if you're a makeup addict such as myself. This is my 4th bag, and I have yet to be disappointed! I would highly recommend you check it out (Ipsy)!

Alrighty time to dive in and show you the goodies and give you my opinions!

1. Brand/ shade: Pop Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer in the shade Secret Sunshine
    Size: full size
    Opinion: 9/10 AWESOME


2. Brand/ shade: Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in the shade Pretty Pink
    Size: mini size
    Opinion: 7/10 GREAT


3. Brand/ shade: Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil in the shade SPF 08
    Size: travel size (1 fl. oz.)
    Opinion: 3/10 USELESS TO ME


4. Brand/ shade: Bare Minerals 5 in 1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow in the shade SPF 15
    Size: sample size
    Opinion: 8/10 LOVE IT


5. Brand/ shade: Healthy Sexy Hair in the type Soy Renewal Beach Spray with Argan Oil
    Size: travel size (1.7 fl. oz.)
    Opinion: 9/10 AWESOME


Soooo what do you think? Do we like or love July's bag? I'm gonna go with I LOVE IT!! I would say I REALLY love it, expect for the fact I didn't get Benefit's They're Real mascara in my bag like so many of my fellow Ipsters did...so ya there's that. But overall I loved it! Check it out tonight if you are subscribed (Ipsy) yet! Let me know what you think about the products in the comments below! :)

Have a lovely day!
-Hannah

No comments: