Sunday, December 1, 2013

Black Friday

This is what I bought on Black Friday! I have really been wanting a cable knit sweater lately after hearing Stilababe09 talk consatntly about them in her Youtube videos so I decided to look for one and I settled on this black one. I am so happy I bought it because it't baggy and thick enough to keep me warm in freezing Denver. The black printed genie pants are...OMG! I AM IN LOVE. They are literally one of the best fashion purchases I've ever made. They are so flowy and lightweight which is what really attracted me to them most. Absolutely a successful Black Friday!


I'm currently on vacation in Florida with my parents and I love it! Who knows, I might be relocating here in the next couple of months... Anyways I'm near Panama City and the weather here is fab! I was actually almost sweating photographing this one because the sweater was so thick.


What I'm wearing: Black cable knit sweater from Forever 21($12.00); black printed genie pants from Forever 21($15.80); black loafers(see previous post).


Accessories I'm wearing: Gold sunglasses from American Eagle($15.00); gold chunky geometric earrings from Forever 21($1.90); gold giraffe pendant necklace from Forever 21($1.90).




Have a lovely day!
-Hannah

No comments: