Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Fun-Day

So I don't really have much of a reason to dress up today but I felt like being a classy little girl so I thought it was time for the MAXI DRESS. This is absolutely one of my favorites because it has sleeves! I have a lot of self confidence and self acceptance but the one thing I dislike about myself are my flabby 85 year old grandma arms. Needless to say I try to avoid sleeveless ensembles.


The weather today has been gorgeous but oh my goodness it is HOT! Especially for Colorado this time of year it is usually already cooling down into the 70's and raining a lot more. I love summer wardrobe but I miss my cozy winter fashion! Anyways...


My horizontal striped maxi dress is from Ross($11.99), gold aviator sunglasses from Armani Exchange($45.00), and my biggest style steal is my fedora from the Dollar Store($1.00).



Have a lovely day!
-Hannah



No comments: