Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Senior Status

Three years of high school? Check! One year to go? Check!

For me, a large portion of my school day attention goes into my outfit. I believe that you have first impression encounters with people everyday, and no matter how hard you try, people WILL judge you. From looking at past high school pictures of my style, I think I have come a long ways from where I started as a freshman compared to how my style has evolved to where I am now as a senior. Through this blog, I want to capture what I wore and how I felt throughout my senior year and into my soon-to-come college years, and hopefully my style and fashion perception will grow.


So let's just get the basics out of the way. My name is Hannah and I am a 16(soon to be 17 on August 28th) year young senior at a high school in Denver, Colorado. Fashion is my passion, but don't ask me what I want to do when I graduate because I am still working on an answer to that. The only thing about my future that I am sure of right now is that I want to live in NYC and I want fashion... basically the Carrie Bradshaw life.

For now, that's all you get to know about me but if you stay with me, you will get to take a small little dip into the life of Hannah.


Today was the first day of school and I honestly did not have a clue what to wear until about 5 minutes before I had to dash out the door, but then it hit me! Since we are stuck in a building all day, why not bring summer inside?




My tropical floral dress is from Forever 21($12.88), my beige studded sandals are from Payless($9.99), and all of my jewelry is from Forever 21(infinity ring $1.88, cross earrings $2.88, and faux Tiffany's lock necklace $1.88). I wish I had done a little more with my hair but hey for a senior, I would say I put in a pretty good effort. And on my nails is Butter London in the shade Artful Dodger($15.00).






Have a lovely day!
-Hannah


No comments: