Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bringing Black Back

This week has been so hectic! I meant to upload an outfit on Wednesday, but something happened to my laptop and it deleted my photos. Bummer but oh well! It seems like Sunday is my for sure day you can expect me to post since I posted Sunday Fun-day last Sunday...and today is Sunday.

We have been having a lot of storms these past few days so the temp has been a bit cooler, which means skinny jeans! These are literally my favorite jeans but can I tell you a secret? They're actually the American Eagle jeggings($49.50) and they are the most comfy jeans I've ever worn! I need to go and buy a few more pairs before winter rolls around... Anyways that's the background on my pants! :) I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


My earrings are from H&M($2.50), my blouse is from Ross($12.99), and my loafers are from American Apparel($19.99).




Have a lovely day!
-Hannah

No comments: